Complicated transfer market for FC Barcelona.
FC Barcelona is recognized worldwide as one of the best clubs of recent years, this team is respected for having one of the best fandom in Europe, the matches of the Barca as the home team always managed to raise high amounts of money because all its fans choose to buy tickets online to attend the Camp Nou to enjoy the game.
This year, Barcelona will face a new challenge as it is the League and the Champions, but could not strengthen very well in the past market of signings, then the ups and downs of Barcelona for 2017-2018:
- Ernesto Valverde, new technical director from Athletic Bilbao.
- AdriánOrtolá, goalkeeper from Alavés who returns after an assignment.
- Nelson Semedo, right side defense of SL Benfica SL for 30 million euros.
- Thomas Vermaelen, defense returning from a transfer from AS Roma.
- PaulinhoBezerra, midfielder from Guangzhou Evergrande of China for 40 million euros.
- Gerard Deulofeu, signed forward with the option of repurchasing from Everton for approximately 12 million euros.
- OusmaneDembelé, forward from Borussia Dortmund for 150 million euros (the most expensive signing in Barcelona’s history).
- Luis Enrique, technical director who resigned the club.
- JordiMasip, goalkeeper who went to Valladolid.
- JordiMboula, a striker who was sold to AS Monaco for 3 million euros.
- CristianTello, forward sold to Real Betis for an amount between 6 to 12 million euros.
- Jeremy Mathieu, defender transferred to Sporting Lisbon for a revealing amount of money.
- Gerard Gumbau, midfielder sold to Leganés.
- Neymar Jr., forward signed by PSG for 222 million euros (the most expensive player in the world).
- Sergi Samper, midfielder loaned to UD Las Palmas for a season.
- Douglas Pereira, lateral defense assigned to SL Benfica for a season.
- Marlon Santos, defender conceded to Nice for a season.
- Munir El Haddadi, forward ceded to Alavés for a season.
Goals not achieved by FC Barcelona:
We could say that FC Barcelona is not going through its best moment, this season 2017-2018 with new coach, the Barca has not been able to make some signings that would be key in Valverde’s plans with the team, among those goals that Barca did not could reach for the following season are the names of Hector Bellerin, Marco Verratti and Angel Di Maria.
Perhaps the most frustrated signing is Philippe Coutinho, who after several attempts both the player and the team, finally Liverpool decided not to sell him, ending Barcelona´s hopes. And there is also Jean Michael Seri who apparently could not be signed by the Barca as his team (Nice) put a very high price.
Take a closer look at FC Barcelona:
To follow more closely the Barca and keep you informed of all the club news, visit the FC Barcelona website online, find out more here www.fcbarcelona.es. You can also buy tickets online through the following link click here